(12 Spots Per Day, Available Seasonally from April 1st through October 31st)
CANCELLATION NOTICE: Notice of cancellation MUST BE given as Five (5) days’
notice to the RV Park to avoid being charged for space rental.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT:
- RV Park Check- In 2:00 PM
- RV Park Check-Out 2:00 PM
- Early Arrival and Late Departure are subject to ½ day fee.
The area is gated due to the Businesses on premise, a gate opener will be provided to
you. There is a $25.00 DEPOSIT required for the opener, once returned the $25.00
DEPOSIT will be returned to you.
The gate MUST BE CLOSED AT 10:00 PM, if leaving the premise after 10:00PM, please
close the gate behind you.
Electric, Water, Sewage, Garbage and Wi-Fi are provided and included in Rental Fee.
Garbage can be placed in the dumpster at the back of the property.
Space Inclusions: All spaces will include a picnic table and firepit. DO NOT MOVE
FIREPIT – There will be an immediate $25.00 Fine charged to Tenant if firepit is moved.
Propane is available onsite for purchase from Long Shot Ammo & Arms.
Rules and Regulations:
- The RV Park is NOT responsible for any Lost/Stolen/Damaged items on the
- Children and Pets are welcome at the RV Park, we ask they are always under
Adult Supervision and remain in the RV Park area. We ask they are courteous to
other Tenants and their property. Tenant will be responsible for picking up after
pets and disposing in the dumpster.
- Quiet Time in the RV Park is from 10:00 PM – 7:00AM. There is to be NO radios,
electronics, generators, loud music, or excessive noise. Offensive parties may be
cited and/or evicted.
- Park your vehicle directly in front of your RV. If your vehicle occupies a needed
RV space, you may be charged for the space. There are to be no more than 2
vehicles per RV.
- Use of the RV Park water to wash vehicles and/or Recreational vehicles is
- The RV Park requires you to police/clean your space upon departure. All garbage, personal property and pet debris must be cleared from site.
- The RV Park reserves the right to terminate this agreement at the discretion of the Owner(s)/Management.
- Alcohol must remain at your site or discreetly covered. No loud, drunken behavior will be tolerated.
- Fireworks, firecrackers, and explosives are prohibited.
- You may move your picnic table, but please do not mover your neighbor’s.
- Electric heaters and air conditioners are an additional $3.00 per day.
- It is illegal to dump grey water from campers on the ground.
- Please do not litter – use trash receptacles.
- Please do not leave garbage in fire rings.
- Please take bagged garbage to dumpster. The dumpster is located towards the back of the property. Please do not leave garbage at the sites or in the fire rings.